Driving business activity with Adviser Cloud IFA Software
Building on our company strategy to provide forward thinking and user friendly software for Independent Financial Advisers, we recently released an update to our software following on from client feedback and user test groups.
Below are some of the main updates:
1. Brand new and improved Management Information (MI) and Client Reports including a product summary report, review reports and commission reports.
2. There have been many updates & improvements to the People Section including the contact log attachment count, an edit button added to many of the tabs, A 3rd address line added and easier access to the restore now panel on deleted people.
3. We have added A clearer and improved Transactions screen including updating unpaid to unmatched and updating paid to received.
4. The Fact Find section has new and improved fields and navigation with an added validation to the screen.
5. There are many new and improved features within the Companies Section of adviser cloud including new view and edit modules for assurance, pensions, mortgages and investments.
6. Improvements and Amendments to the Products Section of adviser cloud, including fixing validation with decimal points and a new delete/restore function for products and plans.
We hope our clients will benefit from the advanced functionality available and the enhanced additions in this IFA software update.
If you are interested in joining Adviser Cloud, then why not book a free online demo with an experienced software adviser to see the great features and benefits for your business. https://advisercloud.co.uk/request-demo/